Yay! Finally I did it...
. Took me reeeaaally a lot of time, I know XD, but I wanted to do it with such attention and dedication as it deserves instead answering just with singualar words.
Tell me one thing cecegrace
: why you tagged me? Just randomly? Or you really wanted to know these things about me? Or more interesting for you was fact if I'll answer or ignore it
? Or somthing else? Feel free to be sincere, I'm fine with that
. I value sincerity more than good manners (as long as kept on cultural level of course ^^'). Anyway I hope you'll be satisfied with my post (or at least the fact I did it)
So let's start...
First question and so hard already... whyyyyy ^^'?
Frankly I don't really use my name, I mean the one writen in my ID card (excluding these formal cases when I have to). No one calls me like this. So I see no reason to write it down here. It's heavy, not really match me. Or does, but I simply reject it? Who knows
? I use to change names/nicknames time to time, just like too small clothes. Once I've heard that every name is a challange, shortened version of todo list which it brings. I have no idea if it's true (personally I don't believe in such stuff too much), but I like this idea, it sound so magical and romantic
. It adds to gray life some fun and colours. So long time ago I started reading about names, their meanings, other people bearing the same ones and analyse how it reflects in myself. I also started changing then when I wish. When I regarded their todo list as done.
The one I use on dA is really old, I don't use it in other cases any longer in this form. Here... I don't have premium account to change it XD, and frankly I don't have idea which one I'd chose as new.
Why I choosed such nickname these 9 year ago when I made this account? It sounds like name and surname, but that were 2 separated nicknames I used that time. As you can see they are linked with "i", what in Polish language means "and". So it means "Kizzy and Keinstein". This pair was something like Jekyll and Hyde (I see on Polish wiki that for English speakers "Jekyll and Hyde" is synonine of someone not sincere (it's true?), so it's not what I mean, I mean its meaning for Polish speakers, it means here someone calm outside and very dangerous, psychopatical inside). So Kizzy was my calm fallen in love girlish face, while Keinstein was this evil part of me - agressive, rebelious, and following his (yeah, he's male, Kizzy is female) own way.
Name Kizzy was crafted by my first love. Very painful love. It ended really badly. I stop eating, fell into anorexia (165cm and 35kg weight (my normal should be 56kg)). Kizzy couldn't belive it is end. She prefered to die instead believing it's end. So I let her die, why not XD? When she died at last, I finally started recovering. Now my weight is quite ok, but I have tendency to weight less than I should and I'm a bit skinny. But I really like being like this.
Keinstein's name was crafted from Kain + Frankenstein. I really loved Kain's character in Legacy of Kain series (I've learnt English myself only to understand this game (in school I had French only)! I was downloading script and translating dialogue by dialogue with dictionary XD I made 60 A4 pages of translation! Then I realized - wow! I understand English, I can communicate with people! Doing hundreds of mistakes is a minor thing here... ^^'). But I never take names of characters or people I like like this. So I altered it. I wanted to give it feeling of monster, something evil, opposite to Kizzy, so I mixed it with Frankenstein, I changed "a" in Kain to "e" that it sound German like. And it was done. Hmm... if I ever change my nickname here maybe just to Keinstein? Frankly I still use it. He survived and he's still one of my faces. He evolved a bit, got more (far more) mature, but he's still there. What more if I talk to myself I call myself just Keinstein and I decline it in male form. Hmm... it sounded like some kind of psychosis symptome... XD
So... that's about my (nick)name(s) XD.
2. Star Sign: Leo (if you're more interested I wrote more about it here: fav.me/daufdfb
3. Average hours of sleep: usually 6-7h, but can vary from 5h to 14h
4. Last thing googled: "Jeckyl and Hyde" to ensure if I type it correctly and to realise I do not, it should be Jekyll, not Jeckyl XD
5. Favorite fictional character(s): Kain from Legacy of Kain of course, and few other bad guys (I generally have tendency to prefere antagonists
(Keinstein's legacy after Kizzy's death XD?)) and of course most of my OCs (especially antagonists. You know how I create my characters? My sis Szczeniaczek
noticed this weird algorith I repeat over and over: I create a charcater-protagonist, then I create an antagonist(1) for him (yeah, I mostly create male characters), I like the antagonist(1) far more, so I start neglecting the protagonist. I start treating the antagonist(1) like protagonist and I create for him his personal antagonist(2) XD. I totally forget about protagonist and have fun with antagonist(2), who is even better than the antagonist(1). In the end I create a woman for some balance (but I quickly neglect her too). So the essence of all my stories are these 2 antagonists. The protagonist and the woman become minor charcaters. That's a blueprint (do I use this word correctly in this context?) of every well constructed story I create (I don't count these not well constructed).
6. Live Action Film: I have no favourite. In general I don't like watching films too much. I could list some films I value, but I can't say that I'm somehow crazy about.
7. Animated Film: Wolf's Rain (Darcia was sooo stunning with his madness and noble way of being! I loved him! *__*) and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG and Stand Alone Complex: Solid State Society (and Kuze as antagonist...
) - I didn't see the new movie yet, so no spoilers please! Anyway, just like with life movies - I don't watch a lot. I watched anime when I was younger. Since I don't draw manga styled stuff I don't watch it at all. Other animated movies too.
8. Current attire: loose clothes which I can put on my bandaged leg. Very warm. It's cold here today. I hate coldness.
9. When did you start this account?: 9 years ago (can I check somewhere the exact date?)
10. Number of watchers: 69 at the moment. But half year ago it was 14 only XD. Since I took care of myself, my artworks and my profile there is more and more
. But the real reason is that I stopped being so scared about people and I started normally talk with them at last XD.
11. What do you post?: Mostly digital paintings, I'd name it dark fantasy (?). I'm not sure of the genre of this that I create XD, I just create. Anyway, I draw mostly characters. But I upload also traditional artworks and I write articles.
12. Do you get a lot of comments: I wouldn't say call it "a lot", but it's still more than I can asnwer on time XD. I am so slow in that T__T.
13. Why did you choose the username: At university I was dealing with shovinism a lot (I was only woman on computer science) and I struggled with choosing between to be a nice cute kitty (Kizzy) or a driven mad lion (Keinstein) so my nickname reflects my state of mind in that time
. As I mentioned in question 1 - it's not really up-to-date ^^'.
Tags? Any of my Watchers feel free to fill it if you want
. (If non-watchers want too also feel free). Just let me know in comment or tag me in your post
. I don't tag personally, because some people are fine with it, so just hate it and I don't know who is who XD (personally I'm usually fine with it if it makes sense but I'm really slow with it - to fill this one I needed 2 month XD). Anyway have fun!